Assistant Service Department Administrator
Number of Openings: 1
About Joe Warren & Sons
Joe Warren & Sons Company Inc., (JWS) a leading provider of commercial refrigeration and food equipment services and sales throughout New England, seeks to add an Assistant Service Department Administrator to help the company through an exciting phase of growth. Established in 1991, JWS is a family owned-operated business and headquartered in Norwood, MA. JWS has a long history of above-market growth driven by strong customer loyalty, a dedicated and thoughtful management team, and an industry leading reputation for quality service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Service Department with a wide-range of administrative responsibilities and will play a key role in the success of the organization by delivering prompt and accurate support. This job has an abundance of duties that need to be performed, so it is important to be able to multitask, work well under pressure and across teams.
• Make outbound phone calls to assist in scheduling Planned Maintenance work
• Assist entering daily schedules for our field service technicians
• Readies water filters, replacement parts and other job-related materials
• Complete weekly customer satisfaction follow-ups as assigned
• Answer inbound correspondence (phone, email) and forward to correct department
• Provide continuous job status updates to internal team(s) and JWS customers
• Promote a positive work environment and company culture
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience in customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of accuracy, and attention to detail
• Extremely reliable, responsible and personable
• Motivated, self-starter with a team first attitude
• Demonstrate the flexibility to routinely multitask
• Show passion and empathy towards our customers
• Can work well independently or as part of a cohesive team
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy (9) company paid Holidays, PTO, advancement opportunities, short and long-term disability.
We conduct regular performance reviews; issue performance bonuses as earned and provide relevant continuing education with reimbursement, training courses and employee referral programs. If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in this critical role, we’d love to discuss this position with you!
- Assistant Service Department Administrator
- Refrigeration Field Service Technician
- Parts Specialist
- Refrigeration Service Technician Apprentice