Refrigeration Service Technician Apprentice
Number of Openings: 1
About Joe Warren & Sons
Joe Warren & Sons Company Inc., (JWS) a leading provider of commercial refrigeration and food equipment services and sales throughout New England, seeks to add a Refrigeration Service Technician Apprentice to help lead the company through an exciting phase of growth. Established in 1991, JWS is a family owned-operated business and headquartered in Norwood, MA with a branch office in Brentwood, NH. JWS has a long history of above-market growth driven by strong customer loyalty, a dedicated and thoughtful management team, and an industry leading reputation for quality service.
The Refrigeration Service Technician Apprentice will assist experienced Service Technicians performing many job functions from installations, service and maintenance. Our company services all equipment in the commercial kitchen environment, including: Commercial grade Walk in Coolers and Freezers, Ice Machines, Self-Contained and Remote Refrigeration and much more. Learn alongside some of the industries’ finest Technicians while developing your skills into a prosperous career.
Work alongside, learn and assist technicians in the following areas:
• Troubleshoot and accurately diagnose service problems with equipment.
• Complete maintenance tasks on refrigeration equipment.
• Repair equipment providing written, detailed documentation.
• Install all replacement components, including: compressors, evaporators, condensing units.
• Repair equipment to operate at MFG specifications and provide clear, detailed proposals to clients when required.
• Clean driving record
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Communicate well with customers and coworkers.
• Exhibit strong desire to learn refrigeration service, maintenance and installation.
• Display a desire to learn, achieve and grow with our company over time.
• Ownership – self-starter who embraces full accountability.
• Respect – fosters a culture of respect within the organization and acts with integrity.
JWS is an industry leader in its niche – commercial refrigeration and food equipment services and sales – with a rich history of retaining and developing exceptional employees. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and a 401k with company match, HSA/FSA’s. Employees also enjoy (9) company-paid Holidays, career advancement opportunities, short and long-term disability. We conduct regular performance reviews; award performance bonuses as earned and provide relevant continuing education with reimbursement, training courses and employee referral programs.
- Assistant Service Department Administrator
- Refrigeration Field Service Technician
- Parts Specialist
- Refrigeration Service Technician Apprentice