A key component of a properly operating ice machine is proper water filtration. The following illustrates what our certified technicians check during scheduled PM visits:
- Remove all ice from bin and store in walk in freezer.
- Inspect, clean and sanitize entire bin as needed.
- Inspect, clean and sanitize all water pans, accessories and removable hoses.
- Ensure the water level in the sump area is correct.
- Ensure correct ice capacity level.
- Ensure and document correct ice harvest cycle time.
Water filtration systems will be installed where needed only after approval. We highly recommend a pre-filter, along with the main water filter. After installation you will have the option of joining our water filter preventative maintenance program.